2011 NBA All-Star coverage on TNT on Saturday Night delivered 8.1 million total viewers, 5.1 million households and a 4.4 U.S. HH rating, based on Nielsen Fast Nationals. It was the most watched All-Star Saturday Night in the event's 26 year history, experiencing tremendous growth over the previous record set in 2009. The 2011 event saw increases of +23% in total viewers (6,554,000), +14% in households (4,466,000) and +13% in ratings (3.9 U.S. HH) over 2009.
Additional highlights from TNT's coverage included:
* 2011 NBA All-Star Saturday Night out-delivered the 2010 telecast by +49% in total viewers (8,090,000 vs. 5,441,000), +43% in households (5,100,000 vs. 3,563,000) and +42% U.S. HH rating (4.4 vs. 3.9).
* The telecast also had double-digit growth in key adult and male demos over 2010, including:
* buy piaget A18-34 +23% (3,003,000 vs. 2,439,000)
* A18-49 +19% (4,845,000 vs. 4,069,000)
* A25-54 +22% (4,142,000 vs. 3,386,000)
* M18-34 +17% (2,005,000 vs. 1,711,000)
* M18-49 +22% (3,267,000 vs. 2,687,000)
* M25-54 +28% best tag heuer replicas (2,719,000 vs. 2,125,000) * The telecast replica patek philippe hourglass watch peaked during 10:30-11 p.m. (ET) with nearly 10.4 million total viewers and 6.4 million households tuning in to see Blake Griffin's winning dunk, which featured him dunking over a car with teammate Baron cheap corum gold piece watches Davis assisting with a pass from inside the vehicle. * The 2011 All-Star Saturday Night ranked as the most-watched NBA telecast on cable within the 2010-11 season to-date. The highly anticipated Slam Dunk showcased Blake Griffin (L.A. Clippers) winning on his home court, defeating runner-up JaVale McGee (Washington Wizards) as well as DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors) and Serge Ibaka (Oklahoma City Thunder). Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors) took the title in the Taco Bell Skills Challenge, while James Jones (Miami Heat) won the Three-Point Shootout. Team Atlanta, with Steve Smith (former Atlanta Hawks player and current NBA TV analyst), Al Horford (Atlanta replica iwc aquatimer for sale Hawks) and Coco Miller (Atlanta Dream) hailed during the Shooting Stars. Heading into the 2011 NBA All-Star break, the 2010-11 NBA season on TNT is the most watched season in Turner's 27 years of airing NBA coverage. Through 38 games, the NBA on TNT replica rolex president day date ii is averaging a 1.5 U.S. rating (+26%, 1.2 U.S. rating), 2,377,000 total viewers (+30%, 1,832,000 total viewers) and 1,770,000 households (+27%, 1,390,000 households) over last year's corresponding coverage. In addition, this season is +26% on total viewers compared to Turner's next best regular season audience from the 1995-96 season (total viewer average 2,377,000 vs. 1,885,000).
TNT's 2011 NBA All-Star Saturday - The Most Watched Ever Satellite Television News